Framework Reference: PF13/007 Corporate Multi Specialism Services
PF13/007 is our Public Sector/EU compliant procurement supply chain service framework which operates as either a neutral provider or a fully managed procurement solution for your goods/services or works related requirements, based on the robust Standing Financial Instructions (SFIs,) that your organisation is governed by, and thus sources and manages all Services - a single source solution interface for your requirements.
Whilst it is open to all public and third sector organisations, you must be a client member of NE1 in order to access and benefit from the framework services.
It provides your organisation as a contracting authority with the following benefits:
+ A fully compliant solution for ALL goods/services/works related requirements.
+ For client members it is free to access, costs are open book and the fees are absorbed by the supplier.
To demonstrate Value for Money (VFM,) each individual call off is a discrete contract with the awarded supplier on our framework and although as a framework, no work can be guaranteed, there is an agreed maximum for each call off to be either 12, 24, 36 or 48 months duration providing that it complies with each client member's SFIs.
Whilst we have regular review meetings in place with both the client member and the awarded supplier, it is a strict mandate that each call off period (minimum 12 months) is reviewed at least 3 months before call off expiry to see if a further call off is required, and by what compliant procurement route.
Whilst each client member's requirements will be discussed individually, there are typically two routes to access the framework:
Neutral Provider Solution
With this model, typically, the client member with its own procurement procedures and accreditation/qualification process already has a number of suppliers that it utilises, or would like to utilise, and as such, we will either directly appoint or conduct a further competition amongst those nominated suppliers (some of whom may already be "on our books", having already undergone an accreditation/qualification process), and then the client member can either directly call off with the awarded supplier and be invoiced by the supplier direct or we can manage the call off requirements and invoice your organisation accordingly.
Our Neutral Vendor Framework covers;
- Construction and related facilities services; Architects, Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Cost Management, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Services, M & E combined.
- Facilities Management (FM hard and soft services).
- Major and minor works (construction and consultancy related).
- Legal and Investigation services.
- Network services.
- Data Access services.
- Telephony services.
CPV codes included in our NV Framework;
- 79418000 Procurement consultancy services.
- 45000000 Construction services.
- 79000000 Business services, law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
- 79993000 Buildings & Facilities sevices.
- 79993100 Facilities management services (FM).
- 71000000 Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
- 50000000 Repair and Maintenance services.
- 72700000 Computer network services.
- 72710000 Local Area Network services.
- 72720000 Wide Area Network services.
- 44221000 Windows, Doors and related items.
- 44221200 Doors.
- 48000000 Software packages and information systems.
- 48100000 Industry specific software packages.
Traditional Fixed v Neutral Vendor Framework